Re: ATMEL MXT224 Touch Controller

Hi Daniel,

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 12:04 AM, Daniel Kurtz <djkurtz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 7:16 AM, Poddar, Sourav <sourav.poddar@xxxxxx>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Did anyone have tried using atmel touchscreen controller
>>  driver (drivers/input/touchscreen/atmel_mxt_ts.c) for atmel mxt224 chip?
>

> Yes.  It works pretty well for us.

Thanks for the reply.

The issue which I am facing is that there are many interrupts that comes during
the probe and it keeps coming after bootup even if I dont touch the touch panel.

One point which I want to clarify is the use of the RESET pin in the
controller. If I dont do a "RESET", the probe fails at the first i2c read/write.
I am doing this reset of the touchscreen controller in my board file
by the use of
a particular gpio. Are you also doing a RESET ?

I saw a lot of patches from you on this driver, which are not there in
mainline yet.
Are you using any local patches also?

Is it possible for you to share your touchscreen configuration
parameters as there
might be some parameters which I might be configuring wrong?

Any pointer on above point will be really helpful.

~Sourav