Re: Baantoo multi-touch screen trouble

Hi,

Oops, I think I assumed that the features that will come in 3.4 are
already in 3.3... sorry.

Once hid-multitouch is loaded, you have to manually tell him to handle
your device:
# echo 3 2453 0100 0 >
/sys/module/hid_multitouch/drivers/hid\:hid-multitouch/new_id

That should do the trick.

If it's not working, then we may need the full report descriptors
(without the ** UNAVAILABLE **). You can do that by using the script
there: http://lii-enac.fr/en/architecture/linux-input/multitouch-howto.html#report

Cheers,
Benjamin