Re: Saitek PS1000 gamepad - HID descriptor wonky

I'm finally coming back to this after quite some time.

Tried to find more info regarding the issue with the constant bit on those
input reports, but I wasn't able to come up with anything useful.
Windows just seems to ignore it.

Well, it's probably not worth it to spend anymore time on this, so I
prepared a patch that fixes the report descriptor accordingly.

I tried to follow the kernel patch policy, but since this is my first
patch I might have screwed something up. Just let me know.

Andreas