Re: fftest: Upload effects[0]: Function not implemented

> How to counter this? No, I am not running any game. I just wanted to
> apply these effects to my wheel.
> Please help.
>
> -Anisha

Hi Anisha,
Do you have the appropriate FF module built and loading in your kernel, it
was recently moved to be enabled with 'LOGIWHEELS_FF' and is supported by
the code in 'drivers/hid/hid-lg4ff.c'

Can you check '/var/log/syslog' to see what it reported when the wheel is
connected?

Simon

PS. I have this wheel at it would appear to work fine.