Support for Logitech K350

Hi,

I bought a Logitech K350 keyboard today. However, after sometime I noticed that 'Fn' key doesn't work for me. It works along with other keys like Fn + F7 (which does XF86HomePage) but alone it doesn't work. Is there a way for this to work alone so that I can remap it to be another meta key. I tried with showkey, xev among others. The key is not even recognised. I also noticed a module hid_logitech_dj but modprobing that hasn't made much of a difference in this case.

I see Logitech provides Setpoint software but that is Windows only. If I setup Windows and use that, will those settings persist for linux ?

Raghavendra Prabhu
GPG Id : 0xD72BE977
Fingerprint: B93F EBCB 8E05 7039 CD3C A4B8 A616 DCA1 D72B E977
www: wnohang.net