Findind input event device path with libudev

Hi,

I found an example on how to use libudev to iterate over devices present in the system to find its precise path since the path can be different everytime we plug a device into the system.

http://www.signal11.us/oss/udev/

In this example, the type of device searched is hidraw, however I have already tried input, event, etc and none of this match criterias in the following function:

|*udev_enumerate_add_match_subsystem*(enumerate,*"hidraw"*);|

Only hidraw seems to work.

Can I use this technic to found the path a of input event device?

Thanks,

With my best regards,

Nuno