Re: Sony DualShock3 - Detected but no events

On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 02:31:54 +0200
Alon Bar-Lev <alon.barlev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Antonio,

Please try to avoid top-posting.

> Thank you so much for your reply!
> Unfortunately within the mbox there are no attachments, so I cannot
> proceed and patch my bluez.

But there are links to patches and instructions on how to get them and
apply them.

> In the mean while I would like first to see it work with plain USB,
> which should be much simpler, no?
> If you connect the device to the USB port, does it work? Do yo see
> activity when you do cat /dev/input/js0?

You need to press the PS button to make the device start sending input
events. To see events you can use 'jstest' on the jsX device node or
'evtest' on the eventX device node.

If this does not work either we can investigate further.

> At Windows the following[1] drivers are working correctly in USB and
> bluetooth....
>
> Thanks!
> Alon.
>
> [1] http://www.motioninjoy.com/download