FW: Touchscreen co-ordinates swap

Hi,

I have a 4 wire resistive touchscreen, which I am working on. I have a query and require some advice on the same.
On an interrupt, I get set of x and y co-ordinates.
At  frame buffer (0, 0) my touchscreen reports a (max ,max) and frame buffer (max, max) reports a (min ,min) on
touchscreen. The values are diagonally swapped.

If I run ts_calib and then do a ts_test. I do not face an issues. I can do a drag/draw as expected.
But if I run any other matrix GUI applications I see that the cursor position is swapped(as mentioned above).

Should the touchscreen also take care of calibration as a part of the driver
Or the application(user space) needs to do this ?

Regards,
Rachna.