Re: PATCH [1/6] HID: lg4ff - Move handling of Logitech wheels to lg4ff driver

On Sat, 30 Jul 2011, simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > This is the first out of five patches me and Simon Wood (CC'd) have been
> > working on.
>
> As a formality I should state that I support this series of patches. I
> think moving the FF code from 'hid-lgff.c' to 'hid-lg4ff' will enable us
> to implement more features in the future without risk of inadverantly
> affecting other (non-wheel) devices.
>
> I have tested this code against the WiiWheel and DrivingForcePro.
>
> signed-off-by: simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michal, thanks a lot for resending with the UTF-8 stuff in printk()
removed.

I am going to apply it, but the whole series has been line wrapped by your
client. Could you please fix that up and resend, so that I could apply it?

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs