Re: Keycode for "main hardware button" on slate?

On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 17:47:54 +0000
Bastien Nocera <hadess@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Heya,
>
> I've installed Fedora 15 onto a WeTab slate, and it has 2 "hardware"
> buttons. One is power (already used to come in and out of suspend), and
> another one that I'd like to use to get the interface running on it to

Is there any emblem near the button on the case? IMHO the first choice
would be to assign a code following the visual hint given by the
manufacturer if any.

> Any ideas what KEY_* I should use for this functionality?

If KEY_HOMEPAGE is meant specifically for the web browser maybe
KEY_FRONT can represent the home screen of the main UI: it makes me
think to "front desk", but I am not sure about what its intended use
actually is.

Regards,
   Antonio

--