Re: Rewriting wheels HID descriptor for complete functionality

Hi, All

I had been doing some external stuff regarding editing HID
descriptors, just to prove it could be done fairly easy:

0) read http://code.google.com/p/ghid/wiki/HowTo

1) haskell compiler to aid hid editing:
  a) install haskell-platform
  b) hg clone https://ghid.googlecode.com/hg/ ghid

2) Use the online thing which uses this comiler:
  a) http://gem4.tolysz.co.uk/ghid/
  b) you would need to click outside the texbox to make it work (it's AJAX)

3) There is a CLI script which uses the above compiler from via the
above AJAX interface:
 a) https://code.google.com/p/ghid/source/browse/Docs/eHID.pl

## those 2), 3) are using my low end server, I did only a small
regression test so am not sure if it can not be slashdoted, but my
guess, there is not this many people who wanted to see/edit their hid
descriptors to kill this server.

Regards.

ps.
Just a small apologize for this slightly off-topic.