Re: Fix for problems with eGalax/DWAV multi-touch-screen

Le 1 oct. 10 à 15:32, Jiri Kosina a écrit :

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010, Stéphane Chatty wrote:

By the way, since you apparently have access to a Joojoo and I did
not get any response from any Joojoo owner, can you tell us whether
it exhibits the bogus Xs and Ys that Philipp has observed? It would
be consistent with the range inconsistency that you have observed.

As I wrote in my previous message (but was too slow and didn't read
yours before sending it), the problem Henrik is describing sounds
exactly like the one I experienced which is fixed by the three bit
shift.

Then we could take Philipp's fix for now, and start looking for a way to
cross-test Henrik's proposal. Jiri, do you agree on this?

Sounds reasonable to me. So can I add

	Acked-by: Stéphane Chatty <chatty@xxxxxxx>

to Philipp's patch?

Fine by me. And Henrik's solution should come soon, from what I hear.

Cheers,

St.