De : Stéphane Chatty [mailto:chatty@xxxxxxx]
Envoyé : mardi 28 septembre 2010 19:51
À : Alan Cox
Cc : linux-input; Jiri Kosina; Gowri Ries - Stantum; Henrik Rydberg
Objet : Re: Sitronix ST9RM01 multitouch panel

Le 28 sept. 10 à 11:40, Alan Cox a écrit :

> From: Rudy Huang <rudy_huang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> USB HID support for the Sitronix ST9RM01 multi-touch panel as an input
> device.

The Sitronix ST9RM01 appears to be based on Stantum's design and
firmware (see http://www.stantum.com/en/supply-chain/icdesigners/
Sitronix). Actually, the submitted driver still contains an error
message from the original hid-stantum.c :-) Are there differences
that force the creation of a new driver?

Cheers,

St.