Re: Fix for problems with eGalax/DWAV multi-touch-screen

Henrik Rydberg wrote:
> I have looked at the joojoo (0eef:720c), and constructed a driver for it using
> MT slots. If would be great if it could be merged with the 0eef:480d in the
> hid-egalax driver, but there are some things to work out before that can happen.
> Here are some observations from the joojoo:
>
> 1) The HID report says the x/y coordinates are in the 4096 range, but in
> actuality, they are 32kx32k it seems.

Thanks for testing! Okay, so the 0eef:720c also suffers from the
three-bit-shift problem my patch addresses. I think it can now be safely
applied, or what do you think, StÃphane? Getting your Acked-by?

Of course, this is only an intermediate step that will solve the
problems of the 0eef:480d and correct the coordinates of the 0eef:720c,
but note solve the multitouch prolem on the latter. I would be glad to
test your driver on the 0eef:480d, Henrik, I will send you (and
StÃphane) a message off-list about that.

Best Regards
Philipp