Many fixes for in-kernel decoding + ENE driver

Hi,

I did a lot of debug work on this, including a debug session with two users.
I was able to test and fix support for all features ene driver supports.

The patch #1 fixes a bug I introduced
The patch #2 fixes a nasty bug that crashes the system
The patch #3 fixes another small bug in my code
The patch #4 fixes a nasty but that appears as a stuck down forever key

The patch #5 adds a lot of bugfixes, refactoring and support for latest firmware
that without it driver dosn't work.
Driver is fully tested, and works.

in the patch #6 I finally decided to extend ir_raw_event, and encode additional
flags to it. This way I can signal the decoders about last space and yet not
show it up on lirc interface.
Timeout hangling is now moved in lirc bridge where it belongs.
While at it, I also added support for carrier report events,
and patch #6 adds that support to ene driver (tested too).

Best regards,
	Maxim Levitsky