Re: xbox 360 wireless controller xpad360 driver

On Mon, 2010-08-09 at 11:36 +0200, Jiri Kosina wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Aug 2010, Kenneth Ray Smith II wrote:
>
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/365435
> >
> > http://art.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=7412807
>
> Hi,
>
> as this is related to xpad driver, I am adding some relevant CCs. For the
> future, please always send some short summary of the problem ... just
> sending URLs with no explanation whatsoever makes it likely to be lost in
> other noise.

Hi,

as I can see from https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/365435 it's
subject is: "xbox 360 wireless controller acts like curser or mouse."

But xpad.c doesn't use any relative axes. What it used were mouse
buttons, but this was fixed with following commit:

commit 7beae7028acec3bb235fa079fd7e45cc289c0fd7