Re: [RFC 04/36] [Driver][Qualcomm 1070][EC_KB] Adding new qci keyboard driver

Hi Dmitry,

On 7/26/2010 2:25 PM, Dmitry Torokhov wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 04:30:13PM +0800, Wayne Lin wrote:
>> From: wayne <wayne.lin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>

> - Change log?
> - run through checkpatch.pl
> - Get rid of debug printks (or convert to dev_dbg)?
> - use dev_XXX instrad of pr_xxx when you have device? Get rig
> - I have seen lots of time people trying to call input_free_device
>   after calling input_unregister_device (which is forbidden,
>   input_unregister_device is sufficient alone) but you are the first to
>   call free _before_ unregister.
> - No need to initialize keymap with zeroes (NOKEYS)
> - threaded IRQ
> - copy keymap into device and set keycode, keycodemax, keycodesize so
>   that keymap can be adjusted from userspace
> - why do you export input device?
>
> I dont think you tried applying this patch... At least I do not have
> qci_kbd.c in my tree so it would not apply.

I think whole series needs a refresh as you had mentioned in the another email. No
point in reviewing this series, because Wayne needs to post only driver part here,
if he has some mach-msm bits, then they should go through Daniel Walker.

---Trilok Soni

--
Sent by a consultant of the Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.