Modified key codes in hid-topseed.c commit bf280628

Hi Wayne, Jiri,

In commit bf280628 support for a BTC was added to hid-topseed.c

But it was not a simple addition of BTC support. Also the mapping
of keycodes was changed. My question is: was deliberate? If not,
then the Topseed CYBERLINK remote will not work as before anymore.

In the meantime I have my own patches for a Conceptronic CLLRCMCE
remote control, which has almost identical keys as the (new) BTC.
So, I'm not complaining about the new mapping. It's just that I
noticed that change.

BTW What would be the best ML to discuss hid-topseed? I've now sent
this on both lists.
--
Kees