Re: in kernel contact tracking

Hi,

I think it's better for the kernel to send event to user space and the
tracking would be done inside a daemon where we can add also other
features than tracking.

Many differences exist for MT devices, some do the tracking inside the
firmware others don't, so maybe a user space daemon can handle all
this.
Isn't all this similar to touchpads that present a very non stable
input when used directly and where we add after in the stack a
module/function to remove the shaking (I think in X) ?

What you think about that ?

ik.