Re: ATMEL camera interface

Hi,

So I have decided to go with the v4l2-subdev API.
I have taken the omapxxcam and vivi.c as exemple, but I have some questions... I still don't understand how to register a v4l2 device. I tried to copy the method from vivi.c using v4l2_device_register but it is not working? If I just use video_regiter_device, then it is trying to use the default ioctl and open/close functions from v4l2(v4l2_open) instead of the one I hae in my driver...
What am I doing wrong?

BR,
Sedji