some questions about Synaptics Clickpad driver patch

Hi IWai,

  I am from MeeGo team of Intel, and being to enable the clickpad in HP Mini210 netbook by applying your great patch.
  I have tried the old copy from: https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/67335/ , it just worked fine for both
  left/mid/right clicks. And today, I noticed your patch has been integrated to dtor's input subsys git tree as the
  commit: 5f57d67da87332a9a1ba8fa7a33bf0680e1c76e7
    http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/dtor/input.git;a=commit;h=5f57d67da87332a9a1ba8fa7a33bf0680e1c76e7

  It seems the latest copy, right?
  I noticed you have removed the code for left/mid/right clicks diffenrentiation, and only export left clicks events
  to user level. In the commit comment, you mentioned:

    The kernel driver morphs to the left button. The real handling of Clickpad is done rather in X driver side.

  Did you mean the left/mid/right clicks differentiation should be done in x.org input drv? If so, would you give
  me some clues for it?

  Thanks!

- jf.ding