Re: Nexio touchscreen under X

Thank you for your answer Kristoffer.

Umm, not totally, any sense. I mean, first, I think it has something
todo with calibrating the device, as the pointer in the Y axis is only
working between the edge and the middle of the screen, but I have
noticed too, that only one axis is working.

By default the Y axis, and if wrote an option for the input driver, the
X axis. I have been doing some tests, and I can't get both axis to get
working.

Can this throw any bright of light ?