Asus T91MT, anyone?

Happy new year!

Responding to requests on a French Ubuntu forum I have built an experimental driver for the multitouch panel of the Asus T91MT, using the principles from the N-Trig, 3M and Stantum drivers.

I don't have a T91MT myself and I need to rely on the output of evtest that people send me. Unfortunately the readers of the French forum seem to have difficulties dealing with kernel drivers, and I've had no feedback from them yet. Would anyone be interested in compiling the driver and telling me what happens? I still need a couple of iterations because every device has its own understanding of what the booleans InRange, Confidence and TipSwitch mean.

If you're interested, the driver is at http://lii-enac.fr/en/projects/ shareit/hid-asus.c and there's a howto at http://lii-enac.fr/en/ projects/shareit/linux-howto.c

St.