Re: linux kernel HID problem with Saitek X52 Pro Flight System

On Wed, 9 Sep 2009, Sergey Kolesnikov wrote:

> Yes, reverting this commit helps. I've tried jstest and succeeded to
> change the state of each available button/axis.

Thanks for verifying.

> May be there is another way to distinguish between such joysticks and
> digitizers?

Well, first I'll need the report descriptor dump (i.e. the HID debugging
output, see one of the previous mails), to see how the device is
presenting itself to the system. And then possibly fix the input mapping
in HID code, so that we don't infringe on mappings of different device
classes.

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs