Sanmos TWIN SHOCK gamepad Force Feedback

Hello!
    I have a Sanmos TWIN SHOCK gamepad (6 axes, 12 buttons, labeled as
"Tracer"). It works great using the default driver, (generic-usb
0003:11C0:5400.000D: input,hidraw0: USB HID v1.00 Joystick [Sanmos TWIN
SHOCK gamepad]), but has no force feedback function that is available
with the Windows driver. It has two motors (left, right) with an
adjustable strength rumble function. Can anyone point me at a simmiliar
driver?
    I tried altering the GreenAsia driver, with no luck - I can't get at the
debug info from the hid driver either (compiled into the kernel). I
think it doesn't even probe the device (no output to dmesg), does the
generic-usb driver lock the device somehow?
PS I've done a few USB snoops of the Windows driver so I can attach one
if that helps.
          pozdrawiam, Alfred Broda