Re: hid_apple bug: arrow keys interpreted as Fn

Didn't you crop some 'type 4 (Misc)' lines from that output?

No, I just cropped value:2 lines identical to the lines above/below and sync lines.

It looks
like the kbd controller doesn't emit hid events for the releases. It all
looks like the controller got pretty crazy after pressing those 3
buttons at a time. Jiri, any ideas here?

I don't understand 'code 464' lines as well, how they did get there? I
would have suspected the autorepeat code if there hadn't been a 'value
1' entry.

There was a value:1 entry for code 464. That occurred when I pressed left. code 464 corresponds to Fn.

But this look like we get a mess from the keyboard.

What it is expected to output when you press fn+arrow?

Just to be clear, I'm NOT pressing Fn. Pressing Fn+Left should result in Home... which I suspect is related to why we see the Home release when I eventually release left.