Re: [rft]suspend/resume support for yealink

Hi Oliver,
I tested the suspend/resume support with my Yealink USB-P1K doing the
following:

* Suspend to RAM:
  The device suspends properly, I hear the audio subsystem turning off
while the display keeps its current state.
  Apparently the USB root hub gets reset during suspend/resume according
to the kernel log. Then after resume the input events are generated
again and the display can be updated. I noticed however that the display
is reset to its default text, possibly because of the USB reset? Anyway,
I appended a filtered kernel log about this scenario below.

* Suspend the device by "echo suspend > power/level"
  Works too with the difference that the display is not modified during
resume.

Note that during all my tests the input device was opened when the
device got suspended, i.e. I did not try to explicitly open the input
device only after resume. Neglecting this missing test case I would say
your code works fine!

Regards,
-Thomas

PS: Here is some part of the kernel log generated by suspend to RAM +
resume:

> cat yl-suspend-resume.txt  | grep -i 'yealink\|5-2\|usb5'
yealink 5-2:1.3: suspend
usb 5-2:1.2: suspend
usb 5-2:1.1: suspend
usb 5-2:1.0: suspend
usb 5-2: suspend
yealink: urb_ctl_callback - urb status -2
usb usb5: suspend, may wakeup
usb usb5: root hub lost power or was reset
usb usb5: resuming
usb 5-2: resuming
usb 5-2:1.0: resuming
usb 5-2:1.1: resuming
usb 5-2:1.2: resuming
yealink 5-2:1.3: resuming
Restarting tasks ... <6>usb 5-2: USB disconnect, address 4
PM: Removing info for usb:5-2:1.0
PM: Removing info for usb:5-2:1.1
PM: Removing info for usb:5-2:1.2
PM: Removing info for usb:5-2:1.3
PM: Removing info for usb:5-2
usb 5-2: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 5
usb 5-2: not running at top speed; connect to a high speed hub
PM: Adding info for usb:5-2
PM: Adding info for usb:5-2:1.0
PM: Adding info for usb:5-2:1.1
PM: Adding info for usb:5-2:1.2
PM: Adding info for usb:5-2:1.3
input: Yealink usb-p1k
as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1a.2/usb5/5-2/5-2:1.3/input/input8
usb 5-2: New USB device found, idVendor=6993, idProduct=b001
usb 5-2: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
usb 5-2: Product: VOIP USB Phone
usb 5-2: Manufacturer: Yealink Network Technology Ltd.