Apple bluetooth keyboard

Dear Experts,

I have the bluetooth version of the Apple aluminium keyboard and I'm having trouble getting it to work right.

I'm running 2.6.25 and I can see that it has some quirks for these keyboards that should do some of the things that I want. (Specifically, HID_QUIRK_APPLE_ISO_KEYBOARD and HID_QUIRK_APPLE_HAS_FN.) But it looks as if they're keyed on the USB vendor/product IDs, which presumably don't match my bluetooth device.

Can someone please explain how input quirks should be applied to bluetooth devices?

Thanks,  Phil.