Re: support for Logitech Wave

Hi Jiri

I'm having problems with a Logitech Wave (cordless) keyboard and its extra
keys,   and am hoping the following information will help in resolving the
problem.

This testing has been done with the following configuration :

Kernel :  2.6.25-18-default  (built with source from openSuse build service)
Keyboard :  Logitech Cordless Desktop Wave,  Model Y-RCP140
<http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboard_mice_combos/devices/3072&cl=us,en>

I've tested the keyboard with evtest,  and none of the extra keys are
recognized,  and no information reported when they are pressed

Testing with Xorg indicates that some of the keys work when the 'kbd' driver
is used,  but not when 'evdev' is used  (probably due to the above).

Evbug does see most of these extra keys,  but not all of them.

I've attached a copy of  information from a debug session of the HID,  and
information from evbug.  It also indicates which keys work (depending on
layout).

If there's anything else I can do to help,  please let me know.

TIA
Kevin.