Re: GPen 340 Pen Tablet input

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008, Andrej Gelenberg wrote:

> > Which driver is this tablet handled by?
> its handled by usbhid.

[ linux-input returned to CC ]

Please recompile your kernel with CONFIG_HID_DEBUG, modprobe the 'hid'
module with 'debug=1' parameter, and send the output that appears in dmsg
output when you connect the device, and also when you perform the actions
that don't work properly.

Also, please annotate this output, i.e. write "this happens when I move
the mouse in Y direction, this happens when I press that non-functioning
button", etc.

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina