Default initramfs location

I've recently migrated one of my systems from GRUB to systemd-boot.  As
a result my initramfs is no longer at /boot/initramfs-$(uname -r).img.

Instead, it is at /efi/$(cat /etc/machine-id)/$(uname -r)/initrd.

dracut is still using the old location by default.  (For example, if I
rebuild the initramfs with 'dracut -f', dracut writes the new file at
it's "traditional" location under /boot.)

Is there a configuration option that I can set to make dracut use the
systemd-boot location (or some other way to do it)?

Thanks!

                 In Soviet Russia, Google searches you!