New dracut module: dracut-iscsi-target - testing and feedback

Hello,

I have put together a new dracut module:
https://github.com/jwmullally/dracut-iscsi-target

> This Dracut module enables the Fedora initramfs to start as an iSCSI Target instead of doing a regular boot. This allows you to boot the OS of one host on another connected via Ethernet using "netroot=iscsi:" For example, you can run your laptop OS on your more powerful desktop while still having access to all your laptop's files and programs.

This is well outside of the intended use case of dracut, but works
surprisingly well with little configuration or management.
Essentially, it uses the Linux iSCSI/LIO target modules to create an
iSCSI target for the specified local drives, and halts the regular
boot process: https://github.com/jwmullally/dracut-iscsi-target/blob/master/src/iscsi-target.sh

It's still in testing but should be usable - I use it myself quite a
bit. If you have any suggestions and feedback on the package, or have
tried it out, or I am using the wrong naming scheme and paths, kindly
let me know!

Right now I have only tested it on Fedora and haven't looked into how
easy it would be to get it to work on other distros, but the scripts
are simple enough that it might run with little change. The main
requirements are BootLoaderSpec and dracut >= 50.

Thanks,
- Joe