Command to make zImage-initramfs

Hi,

My apology for asking an FAQ.

I built zImage-initramfs from Yocto, unfotunately there are problems
in Yocto initramfs build, it limited the size of zImage-initramfs to
10MB, so I could only boot zImage-initramfs in 8MB without bundling to
rootfs. I have no choice but looking for a workaround to use off line
command tools to bundle zImage-initramfs to rootfs.cpio.gz. Which
command in Ubuntu 18 is more relevant to bundle zImage-initramfs to
rootfs.cpio.gz?

Thank you and sorry again.

Kind regards,

- jh