initramfs-tools 0.135 release

This is a pretty small release, and I've only done it now rather than
collecting more changes because of the test failure.  Shortlog is
below.

Ben.

Alper Nebi Yasak (1):
      hook-functions: Handle spi-rockchip hidden dependency on pl330

Ben Hutchings (4):
      Merge branch 'fix-dev-and-run-mount-flags' into 'master'
      autopkgtest: Only test hook and boot scripts from specific packages
      Merge branch 'pl330-for-spi-rockchip' into 'master'
      Releasing version 0.135.

Topi Miettinen (1):
      init: /dev can be noexec and /run nodev

--
Ben Hutchings
Quantity is no substitute for quality, but it's the only one we've got.