Re: read-only OverlayFS (for NFS root)

When trying out manually what I described in my first mail I stumbled upon an issue that was already discussed earlier on a
different mailing list [1]. As I cannot apply the mentioned patch I unfortunately cannot follow the described approach.

Sorry for the noise.

Regards,

	Uwe

[1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9572059/