Contribution Question

Hi all,

I've been working on a small enhancement for dracut and unfortunately
before I'm able to make a contribution, my company's legal team has a
licensing question. Is the project strictly governed by the terms of
the GPLv2, or are there additional requirements such as a Contributor
License Agreement (CLA)? I looked around at the project and various
sites/docs and didn't see anything about a CLA, but I still need to
confirm.

Additionally I'm curious about the contribution process in general. Do
you prefer pull requests via GitHub, or a discussion of the proposed
feature (and patch?) on the list? I'm expecting that the enhancement
might need some work to fit within the framework properly.

Any insight is appreciated!

Thanks,
Jeff