Re: Recent network bug fixes from the latest SuSE dracut repo

On 12.05.2016 20:03, Thomas Renninger wrote:
These are network related patches to get SuSE and mainline dracut
sources closer together again.

If format, etc is ok, some more patches from other areas will follow.

I added a link to public bugzilla entries.

References like bnc# and bsc# point to restricted SLE bugzilla entries.
If these patches need discussion, I should be able to add you to the bug
or copy relevant parts to public, so this info is still needed.

Would be great to see these patches pushed into mainline git repo soon.

Thanks,

         Thomas

Thanks! Will review the next days.