PR crypt-ssh

Hi all,

I created a PR [1] with a module crypt-ssh. The intention is to enable
unlocking of luks full encrypted systems via dropbear ssh in the initramfs.

This module is a separate rpm package because of dropbear and openssh
dependencies. (Dropbear is coming from EPEL on RHEL/CentOS).

May you please take a look and give me feedback?

[1] - https://github.com/haraldh/dracut/pull/39

Thx,
Artem