Rest of the patches, including better fcoe integration and other fixes

I tried to put as much patches together, but some should retain to keep
the changelog, etc.

Would be nice to see these merged mainline together with the other series.

As the other series already needs some adjusting, I guess best is if
I re-submit everything after some discussion time.

I am on holidays for a week now. Please send comments/suggestions/fixes
and I will re-submit when I am back.

Thanks,

    Thomas