Help with my ZFS module: waiting for certain known devices

Hello!

I'm working on the dracut module for ZFS, and I've discovered that I'm
at an impasse.  ZFS works well without LUKS encryption, but if I use
LUKS encryption, that makes ZFS invisible at boot time, because dracut
just won't wait until the disks are decrypted before calling my mount
script.

In general, I want to know what the mechanism is to wait for pool
backing devices.  That is to say, if the root pool R containing the root
file system M is backed by device A and C, and A doesn't appear until 20
seconds after boot, and C doesn't appear until the user has typed the
LUKS decryption password and successfullly decrypted the device B (which
I know has appeared when I see the password prompt) and therefore
exposing newly-unencrypted C to the OS, then the pool should not be
imported until those two events have succeeded.

How do I go about doing that?  I tried using unit files in F19, it sorta
worked, but of course it broke completely in F20.  I suspect this has to
do with the initqueue thing, whatever that is, but I really have no
idea, and the only document I found is littered with TODOs of the very
things that I went to the document for.

Help, please!  I cannot boot my main computer without this!