[RFC] add support for plymouth text labels

Hi Everybody,

I've recently enabled the crypt module in my dracut config and I found
no text label was displayed when asking for the passphrase. This is
because the plymouth initrd population script doesn't include the
label.so plugin alongside with its deps (pango, fontconfig, etc.), and
a font file. Likely this is because this is going to increase the size
of the rd quite a bit for something not used in most common setups.

That said it would be nice to be able to opt-in for this feature, so
I've tried to put a dracut plugin together, with some help by the
folks in #dracut IRC channel and some fix from Harald. The result is
attached.

The font can be configured with a setting in dracut.conf, or at least
this is the idea, I have to test if works. I'm just guessing that
variables defined in dracut.conf are available in this "scope". Is
this correct?

I cannot think a way of doing it more automagically. Distribution
seems to have fun packaging fonts in different and fancy way.

I think it would be nice to include this in dracut, keeping it
disabled by default. Any though or change request?

Kind regards,
Enrico Tagliavini