Re: [RFE]: extend dracut to support Mandos

Hi,

In the mean time I have added systemd support for Mandos server. The
stock initscripts were not compatible with Fedora, so they needed work
anyway.
For anyone who would want to help add Mandos support to initramfs on
Fedora, it is now possible to start the server with systemctl without
any tinkering required.

http://logtenberg.eu/rpms/mandos-1.6.0-2.fc18.src.rpm
http://logtenberg.eu/rpms/mandos-server-1.6.0-2.fc18.x86_64.rpm
http://logtenberg.eu/rpms/mandos-client-1.6.0-2.fc18.x86_64.rpm

Please note that these packages are for Fedora 18 and not for Fedora 19,
as I accidently said in my previous email. I am still working on an
issue with the 3.1.11 version of GnuTLS which is shipped with Fedora 19,
that Mandos isn't happy with.

Kind regards,

Erik Logtenberg.