Re: [Patch v2 2/2] let user specify action after systemd start dracut-emergency

On 05/30/2013 12:15 PM, Baoquan wrote:

>> Hmm, "ConditionKernelCommandLine=!action_on_fail=continue" _has_ to work.
>> Otherwise I would consider that a serious bug in systemd.
>>
>> Care to elaborate how you tested it?
>>
>> If you are dropped to the shell, can you run:
>>
>> # systemctl status dracut-emergency.service
>> # systemctl status emergency.service
>>
>> to confirm you are not dropped to the emergency.service, which I think this is
>> the case in your test setup.
>>
>> So, we have to add "ConditionKernelCommandLine=!action_on_fail=continue" to
>> emergency.service, too.
>>

> Hi Harald,
>
> I added this to dracut-emergency.service, and add
> action_on_fail=continue to kdump command line, then change
> dracut_initqueue.sh to make the RDENTRY=0, then mount won't succeed.
>
> From my side, the ConditionKernelCommandLine=!action_on_fail=continue
> doesn't work.
>
> And I also tried ConditionKernelCommandLine=action_on_fail=continue, but
> remove the kdump command line action_on_fail=continue, it didn't work
> either.
>

> Baoquan
> Thanks a lot

worksforme... with
http://git.kernel.org/cgit/boot/dracut/dracut.git/commit/?id=b78e6ac2c328c76057b17059a761ab44707f9aa0
and
"rd.shell rd.break action_on_fail=continue"

dracut-pre-pivot[227]: /lib/dracut-lib.sh@933(_emergency_shell): systemctl start
dracut-emergency.service
Trying to enqueue job dracut-emergency.service/start/replace
Installed new job dracut-emergency.service/start as 39
Enqueued job dracut-emergency.service/start as 39
Starting of dracut-emergency.service requested but condition failed. Ignoring.
Job dracut-emergency.service/start finished, result=done

.. no rd.shell on rd.break...