Re: why not install selinux with systemd being used

'Twas brillig, and Dave Young at 22/05/13 11:14 did gyre and gimble:
> On 05/22/2013 06:13 PM, Dave Young wrote:
>> Hi, Harald
>>
>> I have a question about selinux module.
>>
>> In dracut.spec there's below code:
>>
>> %if %{defined _unitdir}
>> # with systemd IMA and selinux modules do not make sense
>> rm -fr $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/%{dracutlibdir}/modules.d/96securityfs
>> rm -fr $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/%{dracutlibdir}/modules.d/97masterkey
>> rm -fr $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/%{dracutlibdir}/modules.d/98integrity
>> rm -fr $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/%{dracutlibdir}/modules.d/98selinux
>> %endif
>>
>> I'm confused why they are excluded for systemd?
>>
>> And how can we load selinux policy in initramfs without 98selinux now?
>>

> CC Vivek and Baoquan

Harald is on vacation just now I believe.

However, assuming the systemd module is being used in dracut than I
suspect that the selinux support in systemd itself is what will be used
in the initrd to ensure selinux stuff is supported.

(I would reply-all but replying via gmane which mangles email addresses
so I can't easily do so).

Col

--

Colin Guthrie