initramfs-tools 0.109.1 release

This has the single fix for missing HID drivers, which I considered to
be release-critical for wheezy:

Ben Hutchings (2):
      hook-functions: Include more HID drivers in base
      Releasing version 0.109.1.

This comes from a new wheezy branch.  I also committed the fix to the
master branch.

As this is my first attempt to release initramfs-tools, and I didn't
discuss it beforehand, I've uploaded to the DELAYED queue with a delay
of 2 days so it can be cancelled or overridden if necessary.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
The first rule of tautology club is the first rule of tautology club.