Getting "Cannot resume from device" (or something along these) lines with dracut and add_device+="LABEL=sf_unix_swap"

Hi all,

I'm using Mageia Linux 3/Cauldron and have this in my dracut configuration:

<<<
[root@telaviv1 ~]# cat /etc/dracut.conf.d/51-mageia-resume.conf
add_device+="LABEL=sf_unix_swap"
[root@telaviv1 ~]#

Now, at startup, I am getting (after waiting for several seconds) a
message such as "Cannot resume from device" or
"resume device not found" and then it boots normally.  My questions are:

1. The label is valid. Can I use a label for the resume device?

2. If not, can I use a UUID instead?

3. If I cannot use a label, then the man page of dracut should be
fixed because -add-device does not mention anything  about not being
able to use a LABEL (which is possible in e.g: /etc/fstab ).

Thanks in advance for any help.