Re: I added one dracut module into initial ramdisk, but it is not called

Min Jun,Xi <xi.minjun@...> writes:

> I made the changes you mentioned, and have re-generated the initrd,
> and rebooted the node;
>
> I also run "dmesg|grep xcat", but I couldn't get anything.

Hi Min,

I'm new to dracut as well.  But here is a couple of things that might help you.
1. Make sure "check" and "install" and other scripts are executable
2. Dracut has -v --debug output options which can be redirected to a file.
Then you can look for problems that might have prevented dracut to include
your module.

Regards,

-Dave

Pruned....