Re: relative order of /etc/dracut.conf and /etc/dracut.conf.d

On 03/06/2010 05:54 AM, Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
Currently dracut.conf is sourced after dracut.conf.d. Is it intentional?

I'd actually expect the opposite - dracut.conf used for distribution defaults,
dracut.conf.d for local system adjustments with command line options overruling
them all.

err.. I would see dracut.conf.d as a place for packages to drop their files in, so I would like to have dracut.conf as the last instance to override any settings imposed by other packages.