Adding "fault count" support to opt3001

Hi,

The TI opt3001 light sensor has a fault count field in its configuration
register.  See http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/opt3001.pdf on page 23.
Basically, this field controls how many samples must be above the high
threshold or below the low threshold in order to trigger the interrupt.
Currently the driver initializes this field to 0 meaning that one fault
will trigger an interrupt.

0b00 -> 1
0b01 -> 2
0b10 -> 4
0b11 -> 8

The driver has an IIO event which allows for the high/low threshold to
be set and enabled/disabled.  I would like to add the ability to specify
the fault count as well and I'm wondering how this should be done.  I
believe it should be done by adding a .mask_shared_by_type =
BIT(IIO_EV_INFO_???) definition within the struct iio_event_spec, but
I'm not sure if any of the existing IIO_EV_INFO_ values are appropriate.
 The only one that might be appropriate is IIO_EV_INFO_HYSTERESIS.

Am I going about this the right way?
Is IIO_EV_INFO_HYSTERESIS appropriate?
Should a new enum value be defined?

Thanks,