Add ADE9000 driver to staging:iio:meter?

Hi,

I have written a driver for the ADE9000. It has enough functionality to calibrate the device and use it for energy metering. This was tested on a Raspberry Pi 3 which i also have
a dts for if anyone is interested.

There are some quirks though since the ABI doesn't really make it easy on this kind of device. For example: my driver (ab)uses the iio modifiers x and y to distinguish between Wh and VAh. There are other issues with the driver I can think of (especially the channel definitions). I think if you would want a more complete implementation of this IC as an iio device one would need to start adding modifiers/types to the iio chan spec which would probably need a lot of discussion. Since this is the first driver I have written for the linux kernel don't expect too much, but I am commited to learn and happy to implement any suggestions for
making this a nice driver in the future :)

For now, I have forked the kernel tree from GKH made a patch and cleaned it up with checkpatch.pl should I just send the driver as a patch is there anything else I need to do beforehand?

Regards,
Leo